Hi-SHEEN Glass Cleaner
- We use Hi-SHEEN to clean all of our mirror and glass pieces and we highly recommend this industrial-strength product to you.
- Hi-SHEEN was developed especially for the glass industry.
- Lifts residue from non-porous surfaces including glass, windshields, mirrors, windows, Formica, ceramic tile, chrome, metal panels, vinyl, and stainless steel.
- Removes dirt, grime, grease, and salt deposits with a minimal amount of effort.
- Will not run when applying, or evaporate quickly like many other glass cleaning products on the market.
- No smears, streaks, or film.
- Pure, clean, “perfume-free” scent.
Bio-Clean Water Stain Remover
- Bio-Clean is a professional strength cleaner recommended by both glazing contractors and professional window cleaning companies.
- Effectively removes water and mineral stains, limescale, calcium, soap scum, oxidation, rust, tree sap, paint overspray, mold, tarnish, salt spray, and mildew from glass and other surfaces.
- Works Great On: Shower doors, windows, glass surfaces, tile, fiberglass, windshields, chrome, porcelain, anodized brass and aluminum, stainless steel, and hard vinyl.
- Removes Stage One Corrosion Quickly.
- DIRECTIONS: Remove dirt and debris from the surface prior to applying the product. Apply to the surface with a dry or damp cloth. PRESS FIRMLY, loosening stain with a rubbing action. Rinse with water until residue-free. Repeat until the surface is clean and sparkling. An oscillating buffer or microfiber towel may be used for large areas and hard to clean surfaces.
NOTE: Do not use on surfaces that can be harmed by the use of a mild abrasive. Do not use on showers that have a protective coating (ie Enduroshield). Do not use on plexiglass, soft plastics, or shiny auto paint. Prior to use, test the product in an inconspicuous area. It may take several applications to remove built-up soap scum/water spots. It is best to apply several light applications and take it off in layers instead of trying to get it all off in one application.
Superior Silicone Sealant
After removing water stains, apply Bio-Clean Superior Silicone Sealant to the surface to prevent future build-up. For optimal results apply every two to three months.
DIRECTIONS: Apply with a dry, clean cloth after being well shaken. Just wipe on and rub briefly with a cloth. Use sparingly as it dries and seals immediately. We do not recommend applying this to the bottom of your shower or tub.
Can also repel the effects of weathering from wind, rain, snow, sun, salt spray, other corroding agents.
Provides durable, lasting protection for: windshields, porcelain, shower doors, chrome, ceramic tiles, painted surfaces, stainless steel, aluminum, glass, and plexiglass windows.
Sparkle Cleaner & Remover
- Sparkle Cleaner is safe for glass that has a protective coating.
- Revokes light water spots and stains in the glass caused by weather, sea air, or pollution; also removes soap scum from shower doors and ceramic tile.
- DIRECTIONS: Wipe on with a damp cloth or paper towel, rub stained areas, then wipe off.
Have a Question About Cleaning Products?
Our team is available to answer any questions you might have on recommended cleaning products. Contact us today!