Showers are the centerpiece of modern bathrooms, with wide expanses of sparkling glass and beautiful tile. Today's framed shower doors have an updated contemporary style, with multiple customization options to fit your space. When you start your bathroom renovation, your shower placement, size, and style are your top priority. At M&M Glass, we've been crafting and installing glass shower doors for residents in the Baton Rouge, New Orleans, North Shore, and Lafayette communities for over 35 years. We know you're going to love these framed shower options for your remodel or new home construction needs. Let's design your space.
Your Framed Shower Door Project Starts Here
Since 1984, our team has been a trusted provider of glass shower doors in Louisiana. Styles and designs change with time, but one thing is always constant. A beautiful shower opens up your bathroom. It creates a sense of lightness with uninterrupted lines of sight. It allows sunshine to flow through your space.
Framed shower doors do all of this and more. With them, you can transform a unique nook or corner of your bathroom. Add gorgeous metalwork and bold accents with our specialty showers. Or, turn your shower into the ultimate escape with a steam room.
Compared to frameless doors, framed shower doors provide these considerable benefits:
- Since framed options don't need thicker glass and specialty hardware, they're often more affordable than frameless showers
- Framed showers can use a variety of glass types so you can match your bathroom's style with a textured glass or create intimacy with smooth, satin privacy glass
- Framing your shower creates a more watertight seal, avoiding areas for leaking
If you're designing your framed shower, you have so many options to choose from. See more of our designs in our inspiration gallery or keep reading about your options.
Fit to your space
Our team knows how to create a shower that maximizes your bathroom's usable space and provides accessibility for all family members. When you get started, you'll work with our team to choose from a variety of door styles.
Our doors come in the following designs:
- Bypass, or sliding: Need to maximize your space? Bypass doors slide past each other, rather than out. This reduces the space you need for your shower and can help you make the most of a long and narrow shower nook.
- Pivot: Just like a traditional door, pivot doors swing outward. We also offer dual-opening hinge doors that can open both in and out. These are a great option for larger bathrooms.
- Inline: Like pivot doors, inline doors operate with a hinge. They swing open like a normal door. Unlike them, though, you can set them in line with other large glass panels for a more seamless style.
- Semi-frameless: Get the open look of frameless shower doors for less with semi-frameless options. These typically have inline doors and minimal framing with large glass panes.
- Specialty: Make your bathroom unique with our specialty showers. Choose from arc or bowfront doors to add gentle curves to your space. You can also add interest in a larger bathroom with unique metalwork designs.
Glass quality you can trust
Framing is only one part of your shower doors. Choosing the right glass is your next most important step.
Beyond the standard glass, we offer these options:
- High-end low iron or ultra-clear glass: Standard glass often has a slight green tint. With reduced iron content, low iron and ultra-clear glass options have less tint for beautiful colorless clarity.
- Textured and tinted glass: Add depth to your space or create intimate privacy with a variety of minimal to highly-textured glasses or tints.
- Microtek® protection: It should be easy to clean and maintain your beautiful shower. Microtek technology is an invisible coating that repels water and reduces soap scum, limescale, or hard water damage.
Our shower doors at M&M Glass are also always made from tempered glass for your family's long-term safety. If this type of glass does shatter, it breaks into thousands of small pieces that are less dangerous.
Find your style
We go beyond door and glass styles to create a shower that's unique to your style and space. Choose from a variety of finishes and features, like:
Partnering with the best
At M&M Glass, we partner with leading manufacturers to bring high-quality products to the Louisiana community.
We work with leading manufacturer Fleurco to install shower bases and other storage accessories for your shower. You'll love their updated base styles, including matte black stone or wood finishes. Add discrete drainage with their multiple drain options or install mirrored hooks and shelves for more lightness in your bathroom.
We're also an exclusive distributor for Coastal Shower Doors, a manufacturer that is redefining bathroom style. Their framed shower doors feature bold designs that elevate the look of any bathroom. Look to their Gridscape® collection for an inspired take on framed showers or V-Zag by Vanessa DeLeon for unique geometric designs and swing door options.
Create Your Dream Bathroom
We know that the design of your shower matters. From selecting materials to initial measurements, we pride ourselves on doing a thorough job from the very beginning.
When you work with our team at M&M Glass to design your shower, you'll start with a free consultation. Within 24 hours, you'll have an estimate for the total costs. Our team is always ready to work with you to create a project that fits your budget.
Here's what you can expect from there.
After you've approved your estimate, our team will get to work. We measure your space exactly so you get a seamless, perfect fit from the start. We'll also advise you on the best finishes and configurations.
For example, we know that when your showerhead points at a door or seam, there is a higher possibility of water leakage. Because of that, we design spaces with the showerhead pointed at the ground or a tiled wall.
If you're adding a steam shower, we ensure your walls and ceiling are tiled appropriately to avoid moisture issues.
Our long-term customers know that we provide the same level of care for their homes as we would for our own.
Depending on the extent of your remodel, your shower door install may take only an hour or a few days. We'll be upfront about the estimated installation time from the very start. Once we're done, we clean up your space so you can enjoy it immediately.
After our team is finished, we'll walk you through the care and maintenance of your shower doors and answer any questions you have.
Other glass products
We began with shower doors in 1984, but our team does much more today. If you're doing a full bathroom remodel, we can help.
M&M Glass can install a variety of glass and bathroom pieces, including:
We do not handle windows or automobile glass. We also do not repair glass for projects done by other companies.
The M&M Glass Difference
M&M Glass is a family company that's installed shower doors for the southern Louisiana community since 1984. Our team is licensed, bonded, and insured in excess of state requirements (Louisiana State Board of Contractors license #48486).
We are also a member of the Baton Rouge Better Business Bureau, Home Builder’s Association of Greater Baton Rouge, Home Builder's Association of Greater New Orleans, Northshore Home Builders Association, Acadian Home Builders Association, the Houma/Terrebonne area’s Southeastern Louisiana’s Home Builders Association, and Louisiana’s Homebuilders Association.
If you're ready to create the bathroom of your dreams, we'd love to help. You can visit our showroom at 13429 S. Choctaw Dr. in Baton Rouge. You'll be able to see and use many of our shower door products there, including our specialty doors and bases.
You can also call M&M Glass today for a free estimate. We return quotes in 24 hours or less for more residential projects.